Donate

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Career Builders presentation at the Chico Boys & Girls Club 5/27/15

They were just a little concerned.  The management at the Chico Boys & Girls Club Teen Center had read the 1/29/15 CN&R write up on Career Builders. They informed me that at the Center they didn't want to be perceived as taking sides.  I assured them, as we set up, that I wouldn't be "taking sides" i.e. bashing the military.  So they let me go ahead with my scheduled presentation.  I got to address 40 or so older teens who were in attendance.   Afterward Pedro, the Director, suggested that Power Point was nice, but it was old school and suggested to get short videos to describe each program.  Good goal.  If anyone has an idea how to do that please contact me.  Charles 530-518-1417

No comments:

Post a Comment